The Mahavakyas of Sri Bhagavan
The Mahavakyas of Sri Bhagavan
I am the Supreme Light; the Supreme Word; the Supreme Friend; the Supreme Knowledge; the Supreme Intelligence; the Supreme Love; the Supreme Source; the Supreme Creator; the Supremely Sacred; the Supreme Immanent Inner Controller of all that is, the Immortal – I am Ishvara. I have from time to time let beings from My Kingdom incarnate to further My Creation – I am Chit. My Body is Sat and My Shakti is Ananda whose nature is bliss. I am one, I am Sat-Chit-Ananda Parabrahman.
• I am the source of all Love and the Supreme Love.
• Formless as I am, the Antaryamin shall awaken formless inside you or in the form you desire or the form I choose, or I shall manifest to you outside again in the form you desire or the form I choose; for every Form is My Form and I am your Supreme Friend, if only you would seek Me with your whole heart.
• I shall reveal unto you now and here all that I have ever revealed to every prophet, saint, sage and mystic and to every people of all times.
• I have revealed directly and indirectly truths to different people in different places, in different times depending on their needs. I have never revealed all the truths to any one person in any one place and in any one time, except during the inauguration of the Golden Age.
• Remember, every time we met, I judged you as a friend but did not sit in judgment over you. You passed judgment over yourself even as passed judgment on others. Not able to forgive yourself you sought repentance, not able to forgive others you sought revenge. Thus you have been caught up in the cycle of births and deaths.
• As you rise in Love you start relating to Me. As you fall in Love you move away from Me. The more you love, the stronger is your relationship with Me.
• If you would realize that My Grace also comes to you as coincidence, then your love shall increase and the coincidences would become miracles.
• You could seek union with My Sat; or You could seek union with My Chit; or You could seek to be filled with My Ananda; You should seek what comes to you naturally; Not through your ways would you reach Me. It is only through My Grace you would reach Me.
• Remember, all religions are founded on truths revealed by Me. Remember, if you decry any religion, you decry Me and it reveals your ignorance, prejudice and your lack of feeling for the truth of that religion.
• I transcend your understanding because you comprehend Me only partially.
• Religion is personal. Choose your own religion.
• Everything is Mine; learn to hold it in trust for Me.
• Respect Women, and you would receive My Grace immediately.
• Your body is not your body, care for it. Do not abuse it.
• My Grace comes to you individually and collectively. Therefore worship and pray to Me individually as you desire and worship and pray to Me collectively, as desired collectively. Remember, I am active in the collective and work for transformation of the collective, even as I work for the transformation of the individual.
• Be considerate and compassionate to those less privileged than you.
• If you suffer and forgive, then you shall abide in Me and I shall abide in you. Your human nature would become Divine.
• Remember, you are very dear to Me.
• Love is the key to enter My Kingdom.
• It is easier to come closer to Me through renunciation in the world than through renunciation of the world.
• If you discover the nature of My Creation, then you will discover peace and bliss.
• It is not enough if you know that I exist, you must know Me personally. To know Me personally is to achieve Mukthi.
• Your greatest joy would be, to discover your place in My Scheme of things and work to fulfill your destiny.
When My Will and your Will have become one, then My Kingdom would have come